At Nationwide Boiler, our team takes pride in our ability to meet the needs of our customers when an emergency boiler is required. We devote a great deal of attention to ensure our users get the rental boiler equipment they need as quickly as possible to avoid any downtime and help customers watch that ever-important bottom line.
It is not uncommon for us to receive calls to supply rental boilers with only a few hours notice. Our organizational structure and operating procedures are in place to respond to these requirements efficiently and in the most cost-effective manner. Nationwide Boiler sales engineers are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, ready to respond to our customers' needs.Plus, our rental boilers are stored in multiple locations across the country to facilitate expedited shipment, no matter the location.
Nationwide Boiler's fleet of over 100 rental boilers include:
- - Trailer-Mounted Package Watertube Boilers: 40,000 - 150,000 lb/hr
- - Trailer-Mounted Package Firetube Boilers: 500 - 1,000 HP
- - Mobile Steam Plants: 47.5 - 1,000 HP
- - Skid-Mounted Boilers: 60 HP - 200,000 lb/hr
- - Complete Mobile Feedwater Trailers with Feedsystem and Water Softener
- - Mobile and Skid-Mounted Deaerating Boiler Feedwater Systems
- - Mobile and Skid-Mounted Water Softeners
- - EconoStak Economizers for Added Fuel Efficiency
- - CataStak SCR Systems for Ultra Low NOx Compliance (Urea or Ammonia)
- - Gas Pressure Regulators, Vaporizers, and More
In order to help our customers be better prepared in case of a boiler outage, we offer to you our "Guidelines for Preparing for a Temporary Steam Boiler Plant". The contents of this valuable guide include: boiler requirements; boiler size and weight; basic equipment supplied with the rental boiler; fuels; power requirements; piping sizes; instruments air; weather protection; local codes; piping diagram, and a rental boiler specifications sheet. This important planning tool is something that every plant manager should have on site.
Nationwide Boiler also offers a no-cost consultation and site visit to discuss your contingency planning needs.
Contact us today to get started!