Nationwide Boiler has been in business for over 50 years, and our business has seen tremendous growth since we first opened our doors in 1967. Starting out as a rental boiler company with just one boiler, we now maintain a rental fleet of over 100 boilers and related equipment, stock new and reconditioned boilers for sale, lead the industry in CataStak™ SCR installations for package boilers, own and operate a UL certified controls division based out of Washougal, WA, and provide many products and services above and beyond just boiler rentals.
So, when you think of Nationwide Boiler, don't think of us as just another boiler rental company. Check out these ten interesting facts that you may not have known about Nationwide:
- Nationwide Boiler Inc. was originally named Nationwide Rentals, and began with just one 22,000 lb/hr trailer-mounted boiler in our rental fleet.
- We maintain, service, and store our boilers in 10 key cities through the country to help achieve quick delivery and transportation cost savings.
- We have over 20 sales representatives located throughout the world, ready to assist our customers.
- Nationwide Boiler is more than just a rental company. In addition to stocking new and reconditioned boilers for sale, we also offer auxiliary equipment for rent and for sale. This includes CataStak™ SCR systems, EconoStak economizers, DataStak™ emissions & efficiency monitoring systems, deaerators, water softeners, heat exchangers, gas regulators, blowdown heat recovery systems, blowdown separators, and more.
- The CataStak™ has been installed in over 200 temporary and permanent applications.
- We stock a large inventory of boiler parts for quick delivery to our customers.
- We provide complete boiler start-up, including operator training and operator service when required.
- Our controls division, Pacific Combustion Engineering, has over 60 years of experience with all aspects of industrial heat processes, and can provide UL certified, integrated burner management systems and combustion control packages.
- Nationwide Boiler is a manufacturer's representative for Babcock & Wilcox, Superior Boiler, E-Tech Heat Recovery Solutions, and Webster Combustion Technology.
- Although we have 'Nationwide' in our name, we support customers worldwide and have provided equipment to six of the seven continents in the world. Can you guess which continent we have yet to check off our list?